Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Although every attempt is made to keep prices up to date and current, occasionally prices are updated by our manufactures without notification to us. This change will/may affect your price. So if a price is required to go up, we will notify you before shipping you the product. This is very rare, but because we try to keep prices low for you, occasional price increases may make it impossible for us to sell the product without loosing money.
- All orders will be shipped via UPS within 72 (business) hours of order being placed (with the exception of backordered items, service work and engines). Shipments may be held for shipment until all parts are ready to ship, unless previous arrangements have been made. If partial shipments are requested, additional shipping costs may be incurred. Providing an incorrect address may result in additional shipping charges placed on your credit card. Be sure to provide us with the correct address when placing your order. UPS will not deliver to a PO Box.
- International orders will require additional shipping charges. Once you place the order you are accepting the shipping rates we will charge you. If you need shipping cost, please call us before you place the order. Patrick Racing cannot control international shipping rates. Although we are happy to ship orders internationally, you are responsible for the charges. By submitting the order you accept responsibility of any charges.
- Regarding INTERNATIONAL core returns or part returns. DO NOT send packages "duty or tax collect" to Patrick Racing. Packages sent that way will result in a charge to your card for any and all fees charged to Patrick Racing, and are subject to an additional $30 processing fee. ALL Duties and taxes are to be paid by shipper (you) unless specifically pre-approved by Patrick Racing in writing.
- Important information is displayed throughout the web site (i.e. core charges, additional charges and other items). Please read the information carefully. It is your responsibility to read and understand them. Please call us with any questions before placing an order.
- Patrick Racing Dealers on our web site, are resellers of our products. Patrick Racing makes no guarantee or endorsement of any of our resellers. It is your responsibility to research the reseller before using them for purchasing product, or taking your bike to them for service or maintenance.
- RETURNS: ALL items returned must be pre-authorized with a RA#. Returned items must be undamaged, in original package/packing unused and 100% salable condition and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. All unused returns must be received within 30 days of shipment day from Patrick Racing. Any damaged or missing item(s) must be reported to Patrick Racing within 72 hrs of the time the product is received. Once an item is installed it CANNOT be returned for a refund without previous authorization. Shipping cost(s) will not be refunded.
- All products on this website are not legal for sale or use in the state of California on a California pollution controlled vehicle. Please check your local laws. Items sold on this website will alter the manufacturers designed configuration and /or performance of your vehicle. Making modifications to your motorcycle is done solely at the purchasers' risk. These modifications can alter the appearance of your motorcycle, the handling of your motorcycle, the performance of your motorcycle and other attributes. By installing any of the products the purchaser is assuming any risk, injury or accident that may/will be incurred. Proper installation and tuning is solely the purchasers risk and responsibility. No credit will be issued for labor or other cost incurred beyond the cost of the original product.
- Title to and possession of all goods passes to purchaser upon delivery to carrier from Patrick Racing. A shipment notification will be sent to the e-mail address provided to us. Therefore it is the purchaser’s responsibility to provide an accurate e-mail address. A delivery date will be included with that notification. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to receive the product from the shipper, and provide any signatures for proof of delivery. The purchaser assumes any responsibility for receipt of the delivery. If you are not there to receive the shipment YOU must make arrangements with UPS to reschedule delivery. If the purchaser requires signature guarantee, you must provide that request to us in writing before the item ships.
- Patrick Racing is not responsible for delays in delivery and/or failure to make delivery or any costs incurred as result thereof.